Monday, May 31, 2021

 Woke up with a migraine behind my left eye. 

Probably triggered by the stress of the day before. But since it's behind the left eye...it could be hormonaly related as well.

It probably also had to deal with the knowledge that I would be spending the entire holiday at work dealing with customers.

Tried to keep the migraine at bay but meds weren't working. Could make it fade a bit by taking breaks and resting my eyes.

But by the time the night ended my migraine was much worse. 

To the point where breathing wrong could set off my gag reflex because my head was aching so much. 

I was tense enough that my arms were tingling. 

I ended up taking a long hot bath for like an hour which helped to relax my muscles enough to get the tingling arms to go away and the headache to finally leave so yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment