Friday, July 22, 2016

What Does Santa Eat?

Uhh....Guys....Something's Up. The Santas have gone quiet..... :S
Where could they be???

>.>
 >.> I don't remember leaving these out here.
....Wait a second!
 GUYS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! THOSE ARE MY COOKIES!!
 AH HA!! Caught Red HANDED!!! Just because you're Santa doesn't mean you get first dibs to every set of cookies in the house!!
 ()_() HOW. COULD. YOU.
 YOU ATE MOST OF MY COOKIES?!?!
 And where do you think you're going?
 ..... Why am I not surprised?
 You guys really should lay off the cookies.
 Seriously. This has gone too far.
 O.o You take my cookies without asking and now you demand Milk?? Well too bad. I don't drink milk. So there's none here.
 It's not my fault you guys didn't know that before hand. That's why you ask.
No, I know cookies should go with Milk. I ignore that rule.
 Guys. Honestly. I don't have any milk!
 .... Oh.
 That's not mine. It's my roommates.
 You guys are rather determined aren't you.
 You really want the milk huh?
 *sighs* Let me go ask my roommates.
 While you all get out of the Fridge. Okay?
 Well....you're in luck guys. My roommates said yes.
 There you go. One cold glass of Milk.

Aww. You are very welcome. :)






*for a slight variation on  the story told, check out:
http://thedogstarinquirer.blogspot.com/2016/07/santas-on-run-part-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment