Monday, December 28, 2020

 It's been another week and a half of nearly daily migraines. XP Which is not fun. Especially over Christmas.

The one I had from Dec 23-Dec 25th was probably more hormonal related as the migraine took up residence behind my left eye instead of it's usual spot behind my right.

I may have accidentally ended up burning part of my neck after taking two very long hot showers in the same night on December 23rd as the spot was sore and the skin feels scaley to the touch. So weeee. Fun times that. 

Overall though....nothing seemed to really help make the migraine go away. Meds failed, showers failed, soda failed....

With the continuation of the headache moving to behind my right eye I may try switching out my contacts to see if that helps at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment