Thursday, February 25, 2021

 I ended up with a nuclear migraine last night.

More than likely it's the monthly hormonal one. But it was probably triggered by a) not sleeping well the night before b) surviving off of mostly mountain dew and junk food all day and c) trying to multitask between watching a show and writing.

I ended up taking a Tylenol and Aleve after trying to sleep it off failed and then took a long shower after that to try and get my muscles to relax a bit before the meds kicked in. Managed to make it go away around 1am ish maybe? Who knows....at least I managed to get a handful of hours of sleep....

Managed to keep the migraine from coming back this morning but ended up having one behind my right eye bug me off and on throughout the day. Most of that was related to emotional stress and would come and go so it wasn't a major one....but still...kinda annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment