Monday, March 29, 2021

 I woke up just after midnight this morning with a pounding headache behind my left eye.

Which I'm not too surprised by as I tend to get hormonal related headaches right before and right after my period, but it's rather irritating all the same to have it occur.

I know it's more than likely hormonal related because those ones usually always occur behind my left eye and my left eye/left shoulder were aching like crazy.

There were potential other factors involved as well though. 

Like it was Fast Sunday yesterday so I didn't eat as much as I usually do.
I also went to church yesterday so yay social stress.
I also drove up and down from my Grandma's home and driving can always tense up my muscles.
And I socialized with family in the sun for a good couple of hours.

So yah. There were plenty of other potential factors to also trigger this migraine. 

And unfortunately it wasn't a beast that could be slayed by just sleeping.

I ended up going to bed at like 10pm last night and as I said earlier woke up after 12 then again around 2 then at 230 and I think at like 4 something before my alarm woke me up at 530 to go to work for my 6am shift.

*exhales*

I tried all sorts of medicines, heat packs, caffeine, showers....no dice.

It was really only after I got to work and grabbed a mountain dew that it started to fade away. *exhales*

But yah...not a good day for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment