Saturday, June 19, 2021

 I ended up getting my second dose of the Covid Vaccine on June 11th. 

Ended up with one of those 'tired' headaches behind my eyes where you feel so tired that your eyes hurt. 

Since then I've had a slight headache basically every day though I think most of them were caused by the heat wave we've been going through since it's been reaching 100 and over this week.

And when you're working 8 hours a day doing a closing shift in a building with soso ac and while still wearing a mask...yah...I've ended up with a headache behind my right eye from the tension in my neck.

Which again. Could be heat related, but could also be vaccine related as I got the shot in my right arm -as I am left handed- and the muscles were tense on my right side.

Though the migraine I got late June 17th/Early June 18th is probably hormonal in nature as it was behind my left eye.

I've spent a lot of the week mostly sleeping and taking hot showers/baths in attempts to get the headache to go away. Meds haven't really been working this time around and again most of the headaches are probably heat/ tension induced. 

So I'm looking forward to a day off and staying in the cool darkness and hopefully avoiding triggering yet another headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment