Tuesday, January 19, 2021

 Still been dealing with migraines. XP Not sure what I need to be doing to fix them, but it's getting annoying that it's been pretty constantly coming around. 

The main irritation of the past two or three days was that I accidentally plugged up my right ear. And I think the stress of not being able to hear properly from said ear tensed up my neck and shoulder so that's been rather sore.

Thankfully I had no headache yesterday. But Saturday and Friday I definitely had ones lurking behind my right eye. XP 

Today was still residual tension from the clogged ear though I think I finally got my ear back to normal...so I'm hoping that with some rest and heat on my shoulder that it will relax and I'll be able to have a better day at work tomorrow.

We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment