Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And We Left...

I hope he's not a werewolf too, that would be freaky.
I shook my head. He isn't, I would know the scent if he was.
Good. But you do bring up an interesting point. Do you think he's afraid of fire?
I would think so, since he's adamantly refusing to do anything to make one.
Same here. I wonder if it's psychological. He does have the scar.

At this point I didn't really care. I was stuck with a shivering human in a cave in a snow storm. I turned for the entrance. That didn't mean I had to stay there though.
What? You can't just leave him!
And how else did you expect me to get him warm. I'm not curling up next to him like one of those housecats. "I'm going out."

That got a reaction from the human. He sat up straight. "What? It's snowing!"
I snorted. "like that would hinder me."
"You're just going to leave? Just like that?"
"I'm not going to sit around and listen to you shiver all night."
"I'm not shivering!"
"My ears don't lie, human. Get back further in the cave, you should stay warm enough there. If you can get over your fear, you'd get warmer still if you start a fire while I'm gone."

Catchya  on the Flip Side!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment