Saturday, April 21, 2018

At Work

I ended up with a headache at work and I don't even know why.
Honestly I think it was the headache that was threatening me last night.
That finally made an appearance this morning. *exhales*

Which....I hate delayed stress headaches.
Like why?
I was stressed yesterday no need to be stressed toady.

Especially in the middle of a busy Saturday.
Where like....I need to be able to focus and help customers and such. 
*exhales* 

So I did what I could at work to make it go away. Took some meds, did some essential oils, heatpacks on my break and resting my eyes, as well as drinking a lot of water.
Which helped a bit. 
Though I still feel the tension in my shoulders.
Soooo 

Hopefully I can make that tension fade and keep the headache from fully coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment