Wednesday, March 28, 2018

All the Things

It got worse today. *exhales* 
I woke up today with that familiar ache behind my eye.
The right eye specifically. 

I was hoping sleep would get rid of it.
But it didn't.
I tried Advil. 
Didn't work. 
Work itself didn't help much either. Sometimes the act of cleaning and taking care of the animals helps to work out my tense muscles so that I get rid of the headache. 

It didn't work.

A heat pack over the eyes while I rested during breaks. Some Coke (because Dr. Pepper wasn't helping) as a caffeine kick...helped a little.
The headache didn't disappear.
But the breaks helped to make it tolerable for the rest of work. 

I tried buying a bigger meal with some more protein after work. You know...eating more food, get more nutrients. 

Semi helped. 

But I came home, as my mind was tired. Eyes were aching...so I took a nap.

And the headache got like a hundred times worse. 
>.< Uuugggghhhhhhhhhh

UGGGGGHHHH

So more heat packs.
Some Excedrin this time.
More Real Food.

And finally.
FINALLY

It seems like the headache has been vanquished.

Hopefully it stays that way.
Gone for a while longer.
And won't return tomorrow like it's done the past three days. 

*fingers crossed* 

No comments:

Post a Comment