Thursday, January 16, 2014

So It Begins

"My other self tells me, that you're part of the pack. Is this true?"

He blinked. "We're friends." he replied, slowly. "I don't know if that means we're a pack."

"Let's find out." I said once more grabbing his burnt arm, making sure my grip tightened before he could jerk it away. Now, now he couldn't move.

"What. are. You. doing!" he punctuated each word with a harder jerk of his arm.

"A test." I said. "It's easy. You just need to look into my eyes."

He snorted. "Look into your eyes?"

"Yes."

"What's that supposed to show?"

I barred my teeth, and he flinched. "Just. Look."

His fists clenched. But he squarely met my eyes. "Do you know how creepy it is to stare into gold eyes? It's creepy."

"Don't talk."

He barred his teeth, mimicking my own facial expression, but the human kept quiet.

At least he has some sense.
If only he had more of it. How long are you going to have him stare at us?
Until you get him to hear you.
Him hear me? You're the one in control...wait. You mean mind speak to him?
Yes. Get him to hear you. I won't interfere. If he can mind speak, you'll be able to communicate.
If not, this just turns into a really awkward staring contest. He mentally took a deep breath. Okay goes nothing

Catchya on the Flip Side!

Danny 

No comments:

Post a Comment