Sunday, February 11, 2018

Where Is It?

Okay. 
I'm actually rather impressed with myself.
Because like, it's become a common expectation that when Fast Sunday rolls around.
I will get a headache later that evening.

Because that's what happens.
Not eat, be in a semi stressful situation and BAM headache.

But today...Fast Sunday....
That actually didn't happen.

Like. I had like maybe a minute ache in the later afternoon after I'd spent too long being 'social.'
But like it was nothing that lasted.
Nothing that would really be remembered. (Except I remember because I keep track of these things.) 
And like...

It's just kinda amazing.
To not have a headache on a Fast Sunday.
Like wow....what is this feeling? Can I repeat this? I want to repeat it.
*fingers crossed* that I can repeat it.

Because wow. So. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment