Saturday, June 9, 2018

ChatterChatter

I ended up with a headache today. >.< 

Which is frustrating, but not surprising because my vp manager brought up the topic today at work before we opened. Where he asked if I had a headache because I was being quiet and if I'm quiet it's because I have a headache more often than not.

I didn't at that point.
But usually if I say "No I don't." then later in the day I do.

And I did.
Because my Head Manager ended up being quiet the chatterbox over the radios today during work, and the constant voice ringing in my ear nonstop for most of my shift got me tense and irritated because I couldn't focus on talking to customers or finishing tasks with the constant buzzing in my hear. 

So far nothing has really helped the headache stay away so hopefully some sleep tonight will....

No comments:

Post a Comment