Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Traveling Pain

I knew it was going to happen.
Because for the past little bit, whenever I end up going on a vacation to a new place...
I end up with a headache for a day or two.

Mostly from stress I think it is.
Stress from traveling whether it's via car or plane.
Stress from being surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know.
Stress from going to a new place....

I'd actually thought I did pretty well yesterday, with the traveling thing.
I did end up with a slight headache, but it quickly went away after I got some real food into me and took some Advil.
So traveling stress there.

But man, was I exhausted.
Moved forward a couple time zones on this vacation, and I was already reacting like I was living in that time zone with my need to fall asleep.

But...sleeping wasn't enough.
Woke up at 4am this morning (2am my normal time) with a major pounding headache.
*exhales*
Like I said, not unexpected because I usually get headaches when first traveling.
But definitely not welcomed.

It wasn't the worst headache ever.
And I'd come prepared to deal with a headache so I was able to take measures to help it go away.
But it didn't really help until after I made friends with the toilet. *exhales* 

So...it's a good thing I planned to take it easy today anyways.
Because idk how well I would have done if we had planned to go anywhere.
Hopefully dealing with the headache today will mean that the rest of the week I'll be home free in regards to that pounding in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment