Tuesday, October 11, 2016

If I Ever -Inspections

If I Ever.....became a District Manager.

I would shake things up.

I wouldn't be caught doing the same old routine.
Showing up on the same day of the week, at the same time, inspecting things in the same order.

I would mix it up.
Do things out of order.
So that I would ensure that I didn't keep seeing the same people over and over again every visit.
I would probably have notes in place for each store.
Of which associates I talked to.
And then I would ensure that I didn't talk to them again the next time I visited.

Yah.... I would mix it up.
That way I wouldn't keep missing the same people everytime I visited.
I would get to see new faces. See new reactions. And make sure that everyone in the store was prepared and knew the answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment