Sunday, May 6, 2018

Bacon or Smoke?

For it being a fast sunday, I was doing pretty well not getting a headache....
Until I ended up with one. 
*exhales*
It's pretty much expected at this point.
But still. I hope that it wouldn't show up. 

This time, I almost wonder if it was triggered by adding in like....too much salt into my diet suddenly?
Though that doesn't quite make sense, because I eat potato chips all the time, and I don't believe that those cause headaches.

However, I did end up getting a headache after eating a BLT
Though whether it was from the bacon itself....
Or from the fact that the kitchen ended up being rather cloudy with smoke. 
(I did open a window before I started cooking the bacon and turned on the stove fan and everything...but apparently it didn't work.) 

And knowing that I do get headaches if I'm around smoke in general....
I am tempted to think that that's the more likely cause than eating bacon....
Though I'll have to keep a closer eye on how I feel after eating said meat. Just to be sure.

In any case it's one of those headaches that just kinda lingers. 
Which either a) I haven't drunk enough liquids today or b) I got too tense.

Meds have helped a little. 
So has heatpacks
And getting some liquids within me. 

But yah....
It faded away, but is now coming back....
So perhaps needing more sleep is part of it too....
Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment