Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sleeplessness?

It's probably triggered by not sleeping as much as I probably should have the last few days. 
As in....I've gone to bed late, slept little, and then not taken as long of naps as I needed to to catch up. 

So this morning I woke up tired.
Not a good sign.
It was the exhausted tired of I literally could have rolled over and gone back to sleep. 
But instead I got up for work, thankful that it was my short shift today as all I wanted to do when I got home was take a nap.

Unfortunately the headache struck towards the end of my shift.
Probably from tension as well as not enough sleep as the DM was in the store today and that always makes it stressful. 

So I figured after work I would grab some Wendy's, get me a Dr. Pepper, and then go home and crash.

I crashed....
But the headache didn't go away.
It stuck around.
Meds, a Shower, Heat, Food....basically everything....hasn't really helped.
Some have made the headache fade,
But it hasn't yet completely gone away.

Which is frustrating because I spent most of the day trying to get rid of the thing which meant I couldn't do the things I wanted to do because my head hurt too much to do them. *exhales*

Hopefully tomorrow it fades.
Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment