Monday, July 22, 2013

I Need a Break!


Harvey is taking this whole work thing to the extreme.
I mean. Come on! You can't seriously expect me to work seven days a week can you?
Where are my weekends?
Where are my days off?!
Apparently, not going to happen anytime soon until I've been fully inundated with enough useless animal facts to fill a library to bursting. I hate training!
Remind me when I get a real job to be six cities away from Harvey and to have very little training involved.
Ugh!
Harvey!
I don't want to work away my grief alright?

Grr. Maybe my attitude would improve if he would give me a day to sleep in and spend the afternoon on the beach.
I miss the beach.
I'm going to be all white and pale looking by the end of the summer if this keeps up.

Karen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment