Sunday, July 21, 2013

Only Crazy People Work Here

Ew! Ew! Ew!
I half suspect only crazy people work in pet stores.
Seriously.
There is a guy who works here who has tried Every single Dog food.
Tried.
As in.
Not fed to his dog.
But.
ATE IT HIMSELF!

What CRAZY person would eat dog food?
Why would he even want to know which one tasted the best?
Shouldn't they all taste the same?
*shudders*
Ew. Ew. EW!!
I hear he's working on the cat food now. And plans to try...well everything that animals are fed.

Ughahaha gah bleah!!

And I'm stuck with crazy people like that! Here. At work! Gah!

Then Annemarie told me,
that this 'food' is actually pretty good.
And when the Zombies attack.
She's going to be here. Hoarding the food. Eating the wet food first, then the dry food.

Help me. Please.
I'm with crazy people.
Why can't Harvey just fire me already?
I
do
not
want
to
work
here!

Karen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment