Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Maybe I Can Bribe The Remodeling Crew...

Well, that was a short lived goal. The Laser Tag place has been closed down for 'remodeling.' My one advantage to the competition is being fixed as I type this. Yah, they're rearranging everything so that when the tournament happens, nobody has the advantage of knowing the field better then any of the other opponents. It's iced out uncoolness to the melting factor. All that time spent practicing, and it comes to basically nothing. Sure I have a good advantage in having practiced more, but the field is going to be totally new to me too. Ice. Ice. and more Ice.

Layters!

--> Issac

2 comments:

  1. Sounds epic! Dude, you are so lucky to be where you are right now! What i wouldn't give to trade places with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually pretty icing cool here. But to make it epic, well, I would need to get those powers. Then, then this would be epic and I wouldn't trade places with anyone!

    ReplyDelete