Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bland Food


Okay, I may still be sleep deprived, but at least the food was....okay I think it was food. It was filling, and that means I can think a bit more clearly, maybe.

This is sure one fire filled way to spend my first day in the city. Stuck in the hospital.Well, apparently I've been in the city for over a week now. At least the Vampires tell me that much. Since I woke up pretty late yesterday afternoon -like six hours before I posted my first post- the coppers haven't dropped by to get my statement yet.

Why do they need my statement? Because a freaking building fell on top of me! No wonder I don't remember much after walking into that old train station. It FELL ON ME! And somehow, I survived.
Talk about a stroke of luck. Though my job interview downtown obviously didn't go well. Yah, I came into the city for a job interview, and like any country boy -or someone from a smaller city that isn't freaking huge!- I got lost. Lost in the wrong place. Man, I wish they could have recovered my cell phone so I could call the guy and tell him why I didn't show up. I've applied to so many places in the last little while that I really can't remember what place my interview was at. All the info was on my laptop, which of course is with my cellphone, smooshed to pieces under a chunk of concrete.

I really don't understand how I'm here and not in a million broken pieces or smooshed flatter than a pancake. Something isn't adding up, but the nurses don't know anything, or won't tell me. Perhaps the coppers will be more willing to fill me in on what happened, and tell me they recovered my backpack.

Layters

--> Issac

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you mean you were actually IN THAT EXPLOSION!? How are you still ALIVE?!? ~Iris Clearwater

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had any idea I would tell you, at the moment, I have no idea. Must be something to do with something if the coppers would tell me anything.

    ReplyDelete