Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jelly

They must have a sixth sense for jelly covered things. The coppers finally showed up. Right as I was about to take a big bite into my jelly smothered roll. Seriously I think the second guy eyed it for a full minute before he went into a barrage of questions. Honestly, it's like they think I set off the bomb or something by how the asked me for every little bit of information. Seriously, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I came into the city for a job interview. No, I don't remember where. I'd stopped in the old train station hoping to find a map to tell me where I was. This is my first time in the city. No I didn't see anything suspicious. Didn't see anyone actually. It was empty. blah blah blah. And like typical coppers, I couldn't get a question in edgewise. Well, beyond "Am I under arrest?" At least the first guy laughed at that. They wouldn't tell me why I couldn't leave the hospital either. Why is everyone being so mum about this? I have bumps and scratches, but nothing that warrants me still being stuck here! Jelly Roll less. I have my suspicions that second guy ate it. Okay, okay, I'm pretty sure the nurse came and took the plate away while I was giving my memoirs to the guys in uniform. Which seriously sucks. That was the best part of the otherwise bland meal, and it's now siting in some hobo's hands probably. I hope it is, and it's not mixed up with some limp veggies and too salty sauce in the garbage. That would be the tragedy.

Layters

--> Issac

No comments:

Post a Comment