Monday, August 12, 2013

Grossfactor10

TRISTEN!!!
GROSS!!
Okay, I can't blame the step brother for this.
But I'm sure it would be his fault.
I mean. Seriously? DEAD HERMIT CRABS!
All piled up in a corner in the back of their cage?
I had to clean it up! AGH!
AND THEN!
BENEATH THEM.
Maggots.
Hundreds of plump well fed maggots!
Blehaghahahghah!
Pu-uke GROSS!!
And I had to clean those up as well!
OH man, I just don't feel clean right now. Not after having to deal with that.
What else will I find? What else!

Karen<3

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered looking for a job elsewhere? Like, a job that wouldn't make your stepfather upset, but would at least be better than cleaning up after animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I considered it? Oh yes. Unfortunately, Harvey is paying me better then any other place in the area. And I need the money. Also I'm just crossing my fingers that the 'hard part' is in the beginning while I get the cages all past their radioactive stage. Then perhaps this job may get easier, and less smelly.

    ReplyDelete