Friday, August 9, 2013

Take Two

Apparently Harvey doesn't mind being interrupted constantly....
Or Annemarie is still sick.
And he couldn't find anyone to cover her shift.
For yah, I got called upon to be cashier again.
Luckily....I only 'broke' the machine six times today instead of the 39 times of yesterday.
An all time new record!
Especially with the less then...well happy people waiting in line. 
Seriously, if they want a lesson on patience I could just direct them to the line of fish tanks and set them to scrubbing. Or take them back in time and make them clean the Guinea Pig cages. Yah. That will show them that I'm doing the best I can as fast as I can. 
I mean, I wasn't hired to be the cashier. I'm the animal girl. I'll have to watch Annemarie when she gets back and see if I'm just slow in general, or if the customers in general think that we should move at lightning fast speed.

Karen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment