Friday, August 2, 2013

Not Quick Enough

*Bangs head against the wall.*
*repeatedly*

"You should have cleaned those cages faster. I expected you to be done with this on the first day."
*slacken jaw*
Whaa?
Harvey. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!
"Well, I was working through my grief." I shot back. "It's not like those cages have been cleaned since the age of the dinosaurs. They were filthy."
He shook his head. "They weren't that dirty, Karen. You're way behind. Work faster next time."

Work faster? WORK FASTER?!
Who does he think he is?!
I just got all those rodent's homes all nice and clean...and I could have done it faster? I doubt it.

I only worked faster today because he made me angry enough to.
Plus. It was reptiles. And surprisingly, they were easy enough to make all spick and shiny.
With the exception of the snakes. *shudders* Twelve hundred somethings must have died in there. It stunk. I'm surprised people could walk past those cages without puking. Tristen apparently just sticks dead mice in there for the snakes to eat, and doesn't clean up what the snakes decide to forgo.
GAHBLAHGRRREWWW!!

Luckily I only had to do that once. I hope. And now I can spend the weekend detoxicating myself with some sunshine. Yay!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment