Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I've Been Hit!

OW!!
Okay. It's official.
The Bird Cages ARE EVIL!
Seriously.
EVIL!
I mean, what did I ever do to them besides try to clean them back into 'new shiny cageness?'
Apparently something.
Because I have a splitting headache now.
I got hit like half a dozen times with those stupid 'magnetic' doors.
I mean, I know that they should 'stick open.' if I just lift it up.
They have before.
But for some reason...it just didn't work today. I mean I would lift it up.
And then go in to scrub.
WHAM!
I'm seeing stars.
As the doors fall on me.
Sooo soo annoying. Those things aren't LIGHT!
Metal doors are HEAVY!
And to top it all off, the birds were being waaaaay more flighty then normal.
It was like going into a hurricane when I tried to scrub the glass, the bottom of the cage, basically everything.
Feathers everywhere!

Needless to say. I had to stop before I ended up with a concussion.
Grr. I was hoping to tackle ALL of the bird cages today.
Tomorrow. Those things are being wired opened.
No falling on me again. Oh no sireee.

Karen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment