Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away

Whew, yesterday was totally crazy.
We had a freak storm blow up out of nearly nowhere.
It was crazy.
Trees blown down, power lines snapped, broken windows,, and my internet connection gone.
Talk about a heavy rain too. Two seconds outside felt like I'd been soaked in the middle of the arctic ocean.
Totally flooded the streets, and basically flooded the store too. I spent most of my shift mopping up the water while Tristen did his best to save the dog and cat food on the floor. Not all of it was saved, and Harvey is furious.
I'm just glad his focus disappeared from the animal department for a bit.
I mean, there's only so fast I can clean up the cages when they'd probably never been cleaned before.
At least today I could focus on more 'wet' and finish up scrubbing the tanks and catching snails. Two and a half jugs of them. Whew! But it's all clean now! Ha.

Karen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment